RPA Engineering was founded with experience drawn from the power generation industry. We provide engineering and design services in a broad range of power generation facilities, helping our clients be successful given the unique environment and challenging projects.
- High energy steam line piping
- Gas turbine combined cycle plants
- Cogeneration plants
- Relief valve evaluations
- Pressure vessel data management
- MV & LV switchgear replacement
- Emergency generator replacement
- Coal yard lighting upgrade
- Electrical upgrades in combustible Dust areas
- Transformer monitoring
- Structural & civil evaluations
- Installation of catalytic reduction
- Air heater replacement
- Fly ash transport piping modifications
- BOP design for precipitator addition
- Service water pumps replacement
- Soot blower controls replacement
- Aux boiler controls replacement
- DCS I/O modifications
- Fan vibration monitoring
- Equipment access platforms
- Fall protection structures
- Power System Studies
- load flow
- Motor acceleration
- Short circuit
- Overcurrent coordination
- Arc flash
We care about our clients and their overall success. Through collaboration we explore possibilities and innovative solutions.
Looking for a partner on your next project?
Since 1989 RPA Engineering has partnered on projects large and small to help clients achieve success on their projects.