Onsite Sr. Project Manager (Metals) – Wyomissing, PA
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 8-hour shift, Monday through Friday
Office Location: Wyomissing, PA.
Salary: Commensurate with experience. Target salary range $80K-$120K annually.
Ideal candidate is a project engineer with heavy industrial manufacturing and project management experience. This role will be responsible for project management of capital or engineering improvement projects for various metals clients, based onsite at one of our metals clients in the Wyomissing, PA greater area.
Education & Experience
- A.S. Mechanical Engineering or equivalent Technology degree. Equivalent work experience may be accepted for otherwise well-qualified candidates.
- 5 years related work experience.
- Strong experience focused in performing project management functions, managing scope, schedule, and budget.
- Thorough understanding of mechanical and fluid systems.
- Proficient with various software suites such as MS Word, MS Office, MS Excel, and MS Project.
- Familiar with AutoCAD and Bluebeam.
- United States citizen.
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering or equivalent Technology degree.
- 10+ years related work experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current codes and standards – including ANSI & ASME.
- Experienced in Enterprise Business Systems, Revit and AutoCAD.
- Experience with metals manufacturing.
Tasks, Responsibilities, and Utilized Skills
- Developing project conceptual scopes and budgets, as well as capital funding requests.
- Managing contract resources and working with outside suppliers.
- Capable of working independently and within a team framework.
- Ability to work onsite with short walks in high-heat temperatures.
- Excellent work-life balance and flexible work schedule
- Hybrid work environment, ability to work from home part-time
- Growth opportunities within the organization
- Paid time off, sick time, and overtime
- 401(k) matching
- Insurance plans (health, dental, vision, life, etc.)
RPA Engineering is a professional engineering consulting firm offering comprehensive mechanical, electrical and process engineering, machine design, structural analysis services, project management, and CQV. Operating for more than 30 years, RPA provides high quality, cost-effective engineering and design services from its multiple locations; and onsite corporate services.
RPA Engineering was named in 2010 to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing U.S. based entrepreneurial companies. As part of the list, RPA Engineering was named as one of the top 100 Engineering firms in the country.
RPA Engineering is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer of protected veterans (M/F/D/V). Attention Search Firms / Third Party Recruiters: RPA Engineering is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment opportunities with RPA Engineering. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at RPA Engineering via e-mail, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at RPA Engineering in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for a specific position will be deemed the sole property of RPA Engineering, and no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by RPA Engineering as a result of the referral or through other means.
Posting #: 23-015