who are we?
we’re a firm founded on integrity and leadership.
Ian Eason is a Vice President and Senior Project manager at RPA Engineering. Ian has managed a variety of projects across multiple industries including medical device, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, and specialty chemical. His range of project size extends from minor building renovations to green field manufacturing plants up to $50M in total construction cost. Ian utilizes his background in chemical engineering to efficiently identify chemical hazards and navigate building codes and standards extending a unique asset to the technical organization at RPA Engineering. He has developed a high acuity of energy conservation strategies for mechanical systems for both advanced environments and high-hazard spaces and maintains a portfolio mirroring RPA Engineering’s global reach with successes extending to Florida, Arizona, Oregon, California, Utah and internationally in Asia.
In his free time, Ian prioritizes time with his family, whether it be DIY projects to teach his kids handy skills, sport activities throughout the seasons, and vacationing. Additional free time includes exercising/weightlifting and maintaining a healthy life.
- Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering, Lehigh University
- Project Management Certification (PMI Accredited)
- Air Liquide Advanced Materials New Manufacturing Plant – Portland, PA
- Myonex New Facility – Horsham, PA
- Purolite/Ecolab API New Manufacturing Facility – King of Prussia, PA
- Johnson and Johnson GMP Warehouse Upgrades – Ranch Cucamonga, CA
- Stryker Processing Equipment Labs – Salt Lake City, UT