who are we?
we’re a firm founded on integrity and leadership.
Brian Marshall is a Vice President and Senior Project Manager at RPA Engineering. He has more than 30 years of professional experience providing solutions and building strong relationships to ensure our clients’ success. His commitment to building relationships helped expand RPA’s current Life Science client base and build on our newly acquired Pharmaceutical clients throughout the country.
Brian joined RPA in 1995, spending 20 years as primary project manager for some of our main Pharmaceutical clients, handling multiple projects, including projects’ associated staffing, budgeting, and scheduling needs. He has completed projects across a full range of complexities including major research laboratory buildings. In addition, he has developed our HECP (Hazardous Energy Control Program) service allowing us to provide critical safety needs to many clients. He brings to RPA more than 30 years of HVAC, mechanical, industrial ventilation, plumbing, process piping and machinery design experience.
In his free time, Brian enjoys spending time with his family. He also loves to read and go camping.
AS Mechanical Engineering Technology, Penn State University
- Seagen B-3 Clinical & Analytical Research Lab Renovation
- GlaxoSmithKline Rockville MD Vaccine Campus Site Gas Monitoring System
- GlaxoSmithKline Cambridge MA Bulk Liquid Nitrogen Tank Installation
- GlaxoSmithKline Upper Merion PA B-10 Large Scale Production Facility Expansion
- International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE)