who are we?
we’re a firm founded on integrity and leadership.
Executive Vice President & General Manager
Mike Southwick is Executive Vice President and General Manager for RPA Engineering. He is responsible for all engineering operations. In his role, Mike fosters an environment of teamwork while overseeing performance and growth of the firm. He brings over 30 years of engineering and project management expertise with extensive Industrial and Pharmaceutical project execution. Mike joined RPA in 2005, bringing his strong data driven decision making and analytic skills gained while working for General Electric and Carpenter Technology, where he held a number of leadership positions in engineering, maintenance, and operations.
Mike enjoys mentoring younger engineers and learning something new every day. His personal motto is “Own your happiness.” Mike’s interests include playing golf, furniture making, and coaching baseball. He is passionate about his family expressing “nothing has brought me more joy in life than simply being a good husband and father.”
- Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering, Penn State University
- TEVA Research & Development Headquarters
- USAP Premium Melting Facility
- SAPA – 4500 Ton Extrusion Press
- Presented at the ISPE National Convention (TEVA Masterplan)
- Presented at AIST Philadelphia Chapter (Cartech premium melting expansion)
- Presented KAPPA (Hazardous Materials & Classified Location Design)
- International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers (ISPE)
- Association for Iron & Steel Technology (AIST)