who are we?
we’re a firm founded on integrity and leadership.
Paul J. Parise, P.E., LEED AP BD+C
Paul J. Parise is Vice President of Pittsburgh Operations for RPA Engineering. He is responsible for tactical management and oversight of all projects within the Pittsburgh market. Paul began his career as a consultant primarily focused on mechanical design of HVAC systems and expanded his experience to include construction management of projects for a variety of industries including the commercial, government, healthcare and industrial market sectors.
From childhood Paul knew he wanted to be an engineer. “There was never any question,” shares Paul. “My grandfather was an ironworker and later a boilermaker. My other grandfather worked in the mills. My father has a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering and an M.S. in Industrial Engineering. As a result of my upbringing, engineering came naturally to me. I was always taking things apart and learning how they worked.” In addition to doing what he loves, Paul enjoys running marathons, is an avid guitarist, and is a car enthusiast. Above all, Paul is a family man who enjoys making memories with his wife and two daughters.
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, West Virginia University
- Professional Engineer, PA, WV, OH
- LEED Accredited Professional, Specializing in Building Design and Construction
- WABTEC Corporation – Global Headquarters Master Plan
- Veka Incorporated – Automation of Extrusion Lines with Collaborative Robots
- ANSYS – Office Expansion
- Presented at the PA State System of Higher Education on design of Advanced Environments including laboratories, data centers and clean rooms.
- Presented at ASHRAE on design of Advanced Environments including laboratories, data centers and clean rooms.
- Presented at ASHRAE streamlining the Design-Bid-Build process between engineers, contractors, and end-users.
- American Society of Heating and Refrigeration Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Engineers’ Society of Western PA