who are we?
we’re a firm founded on integrity and leadership.
Commissioning, Qualification, and Validation Manager
Kevin Sexton is the Commissioning, Qualification, and Validation Manager for RPA Engineering. He began his career with RPA Engineering in 2012, performing commissioning, qualification, and validation of processes, utilities, and equipment support for GMP and non-GMP pharmaceutical manufacturing and R&D facilities.
In addition to CQV services, Kevin’s expertise includes support of quality systems documentation, Quality Assurance, and Technical Operations support such as process/parameter development, cGMP/regulatory compliance, risk/impact assessments quality systems documentation, Building Automation and Environmental Monitoring Systems, Facilities/utilities commissioning, sterilization validation, temperature mapping of controlled and classified areas, protocol/technical report generation, execution, and review. His skills and experience have been applied in a wide range of applications from consumer good packaging to compounding and filling of aseptic parenteral pharmaceuticals.
Kevin loves the great outdoors and enjoys outside activities, traveling, and exploring his home city of Philadelphia with his beautiful wife.
- Bachelor of Science, Biology with minor in Chemistry, Syracuse University
- Installation and Qualification of Merck Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide System and associated BAS monitoring
- Commissioning of 4 Floors of SMART Laboratory Space and associated Facilities/Utilities, Gas Monitoring Safety System, and BAS
- Custom Autoclave Troubleshooting and Sterilization Validation for Bio-reactor parts and filter media
- International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers (ISPE)
- Parenteral Drug Association (PDA)